Continue

Does incarceration make good for the bad people?


In short, the answer is YES or NO but it is very complicated it depends on the facilities that they get and the proper management of the jails and loads of others things.

I am not a big fan of putting all the prisoners in one cell or even a jail where they encounter each other such prisoners were good people before and they commit such crimes unintentionally and abducting them into a cell full of monsters is itself a crime.
But I believe all the people were good people once but the circumstances made them do such atrocities or crimes as we all once were innocent children.

So we may argue there are no bad people at all, but the real question is what motivates people to do bad things? There are a variety of things such as beliefs, poverty, pleasure, etc.

Beliefs for example such dogma can make people very bad and make horrible things, like Hindu extremists, Christian extremists, Islamists, Jews, and the state of Israel, Stalinism-Maoism. such indoctrination made them evil and did evil things.

Poverty also made a lot of people do bad things like stealing and lying to get what they feed for themselves and god-forbid for their children poverty is the worst human enemy ever exists, escaping poorness may make you immoral, I know myself plenty of people who lied everything to get out of poverty and I could understand them I know what it means to be poor.

And the other category that I mentioned above is Pleasure in this category is very rare 99% of the people who did bad things did not do it for pleasure and the one percent who did it for the recond have some psychiatric issues.
So let's discuss the real issue, why Incarceration? is to keep away from society people who did terrible things i.e crime.

I think this may be necessary we can't let whoever did a crime, on the streets of the society but where things are stinking is the sentences that we are putting on the criminals that were unjust coming from that where I have a huge argument.
The law judges people in a certain sentence like life in prison or fifty years, it should be looked at very deeply so I may understand some of these sentences are necessary like life in prison to prevent the execution of innocent people who actually did not commit any crime and have been accused fraud crime.
Now in this day and age, I don't believe imprisonment can make people good but I know it is necessary and society did not have another plan to overthrow or change it.
There are loads of innocent human beings been abduct in prisons and it is very unjust, and that is why I did not advocate justice anymore somebody just is someone's unjust.

Does execution make the murderer frighten?

YES, I think so, everybody loves his life you shouldn't take a life if you want to live.
I know where the huge debate lays does execution necessary? it is and especially in Somalia where murderers making pride, in how many lives they have taken!
The debate on whether execution at all is necessary will go on for years to come across the world theologians, philosophers and lawmakers so there is no room to say anything to someone like me,
So I will leave there.

Summary

Overall these questions were bigger than I have ever imagined and in the end, there are no brief answers that I mentioned above or even sort of answers, I apologize to my readers and thank you for your time.
But my goal to write about this blog is only to rise these questions rather than answer them, I'm very delighted to hear everyone's opinion so feel free to comment and let me hear your argument.
The topics of justice are very wide and complicated too, and the reason I want to write about it is very clear I'm no longer an advocate of justice anymore.
I don't believe there is justice! what is justice? It all seems like revenge death for death, hand for hand, eye for eye and etc. is that justice or revenge? it is very complicated and I'm looking for an answer to my only big question.
Does justice mean vengeance?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

why I am no longer pursuing a degree?

How school killed a lot of people’s potential